The SMART organizing group will be evaluating the possibility of
cancelling on proceeding with SMART early in April.
The decision will be based on how extensive the pandemic is, the
availability of the facility in Springhill and talks with Emergency Management.
If the pandemic has not abated then SMART will be cancelled.
If the pandemic has abated and the facility is available those
registered will be polled on whether or not they plan to attend.
A decision to proceed or not will be made by April 11.