February 02, 2021 09:06 PM – ARRL –
The WSJT Development Group has announced the general availability release of WSJT-X Version 2.3.0. A summary of new features can be found in the WSJT-X 2.3 User Guide. The Release Notes offer additional information, including a list of important program changes since the WSJT-X 2.2. Upgrading from earlier versions of WSJT-X should be seamless, and it’s not necessary to uninstall a previous version.
Installation packages for WSJT-X 2.3.0
- Version 2.3.0: wsjtx-2.3.0-win32.exe. (Win 7, Win 8, and Win 10).
- Version 2.3.0: wsjtx-2.3.0-win64.exe. (Win 7, Win 8, and Win 10).
Installation instructions for Linux can be found here in the User Guide. Download the package file appropriate for your system, from the list below. (Versions installable with “apt-get” and “yum” will be made available as soon as our package maintainers create the packages.)
- Version 2.3.0
- Debian, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, … (32-bit): wsjtx_2.3.0_i386.deb
- Debian, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, … (64-bit): wsjtx_2.3.0_amd64.deb
- Fedora 30, RedHat, … (32-bit): wsjtx-2.3.0.i686.rpm
- Fedora 33, RedHat, … (64-bit): wsjtx-2.3.0.x86_64.rpm
- Raspberry Pi OS Buster, ARMv6, … : wsjtx_2.3.0_armhf.deb
- Raspberry Pi OS Buster, arm64 (64-bit): wsjtx_2.3.0_arm64.deb
Note: these packages are unlikely to install properly on Linux distributions with required dependencies at lower versions than those on the named distributions. In such cases building from source is the correct way to install WSJT-X 2.0.
Installation instructions for version 2.3.0 can be found here in the User Guide.
- Version 2.3.0 for macOS 10.13 and newer: wsjtx-2.3.0-Darwin.dmg